Once we hit 30, our testosterone levels naturally decline 1 or 2% every year. At first, the signs aren't noticeable, but over time, they're obvious.
Testosterone is vital to a man's well being. Low testosterone can lead to low libido, low energy, erectile dysfunction, decreased muscle mass and bone density, irritability and anxiety. A simple lab test measure the amount of testosterone in your body, providing the most accurate measure of your health.
Bio-identical hormone replacement is the most convenient and effective method of treatment available. It has been thoroughly researched since 1939 and has shown to keep a man healthy and vital throughout his entire lifetime.
Bio-identically testosterone replacement therapy provides a steady, low dose of natural hormone directly into the bloodstream when your body needs it. Our treatment is compounded in accordance with the highest industry standards, using the best quality ingredients available. Hormones are derived from all-natural plant sources specifically formulated to replicate human hormones. There are no fillers, no animal by-products. We offer only pure, naturally biologically equivalent (not synthetic) hormones.
What can myT® do for me?
- Enhancement of libido and increased sexual desire
- Increased lean body mass and decreased body fat
- Increased capacity for getting in shape
- Reduce feelings of fatigue and increased energy levels
- Improved moods - reduction in feelings of anger, nervousness, irritability, anxiety and depression
- Increased energy, focus and mental clarity
- Improved memory
- Increased sense of general well-being
It's about your needs, not your numbers:
Answer the questions below to determine if you suffer from the symptoms of low T:
- Do you have a decreased libido?
- Do you have a lack of energy?
- Have you experienced a decrease in strength and/or endurance?
- Have you lost height?
- Have you noticed a decreased "enjoyment of life?"
- Do you experience mood swings?
- Are your erections less strong?
- Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
- Do you tire easily?
- Have you experienced a recent deterioration on workplace performance?
- Have you experienced sleep apnea?
- Have you lost muscle mass?
What's the next step?
Schedule an initial consultation with our medical consultant to review your current hormone levels, symptoms, lifestyle and determine the best course of treatment. To schedule your appointment call 678-682-8734.
Side effects are rare, but may include decreased sperm count, decreased testicular mass, and possible prostate enlargement. These side effects occur with much more frequency with synthetic (not bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
4300 Pleasant Hill Road
Duluth, GA 30096