Life coaching offers you a fresh new way of looking at things—a new perspective to consider that may open up expanded possibilities. Rather than giving advice, a trained coach asks questions that may have you consider new ways of looking at the same situation.
If you are focused on attaining a goal, whatever it may be, consider looking at it from a differing point of view so you can figure out how to accomplish it. Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you accept yourself where you are now? Could you start moving towards loving yourself just as you are?
- Can you imagine your life with your goals attained? How does it feel? Could you find ways to keep feeling better now?
- What is your strategic plan of action to accomplish your goal? Are you committed to following this plan explicitly? If you deviate temporarily, can you get back on track?
- Since this is a process, can you trust life’s timing, expedite getting back to loving yourself and stay positively persistent?
- Write down and try to experience your results now, even though time hasn’t quite “caught up” yet.