Day 15 of Pink: Susan G. Komen 3-Day

This year the Susan G. Komen 3-Day kicks off this Friday, October 17 and lasts until Sunday, Oct. 19. Over the course of these three days, women and men from all over the state will walk 60 miles, all the while raising funds for Susan G. Komen. 3-dayOf the net proceeds from the 3-Day, 75 percent will go to Susan G. Komen’s Research and Training Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The other 25 percent will go towards funding local community and breast cancer outreach programs.

The route for the 3-Day will take walkers 15-22 miles per day, spending nights and breaks in the 3-Day camp. Each walker is required to raise $2,300 for the 3-Day in order to walk.

Online registration is now closed, but you can still call 800-996-3DAY to register today.

Details: www.the3day.org

This entry was posted in 30 Days of Pink and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

What is 7 + 3 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
IMPORTANT! To be able to proceed, you need to solve the following simple math (so we know that you are a human) :-)