- Parent Category:
In order to use the Services, you need Internet access. You also need equipment to access the Services, including computer, modem and other devices. You are responsible for the costs of your Internet access and the equipment needed, and Best Self is not responsible for any of these costs.
Although we attempt to make sure all of the information on the Site, including but not limited to rental rates, price, square footage, photos, elevation and floorplan images, and lot size, is accurate, by continuing to use this Site, you acknowledge, understand and agree that it may not be current, accurate, or complete and that Best Self, LLC and its suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING ALL INFORMATION ON THE SITE BEFORE RELYING ON THAT INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER.
If you decide to become a registered user of the Site, you will be asked to give us some information about yourself. If you are not registered with us, please register and become eligible for our enhanced registrant benefits.
Account Information and Password Protection
When you register, you will be assigned your email address as your user name and you will select a password so that you can access your account with us. You agree that you will keep this information confidential. You are completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities undertaken with your account and password. You agree to log off of the Services at the end of each session to prevent fraud on your account by third parties. If you think there has been unauthorized use of your account or password, you agree to immediately notify Best Self and cooperate with us to resolve it. You understand that if you do not follow the terms of this paragraph, we may suspend or terminate your use of this Site as explained below. You understand that we are not responsible in any way, and will not be liable to you or to any third person, if you do not comply with the terms of this paragraph.
How You Can Use the Services
You may use the Services on the Site for your personal use. You may make a single copy of the individual screens you see when you use the Services, but only for your personal use, and not for further distribution or transfer to others. You may not-and agree not to-modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Services, except as set forth in this Agreement.
No License Granted
Except for allowing you to use the Site for your personal use as set forth in the paragraph above, when you use the Site you are not receiving a license or any other rights from us, including intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Best Self. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER BEST SELF PROPERTY EXCEPT AS INDICATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Orders for Products and Services
We may make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Web Site. If you order any products, you hereby represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older. You agree to pay in full the prices for any purchases you make either by credit/debit card concurrent with your online order or by other payment means acceptable to Best Self, LLC. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us. Certain products that you purchase and/or download on or through the Web Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of such purchase or download.
Best Self strives to create a truly safe place for children on the Internet and over the airwaves. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist parents in limiting access to content that may be harmful to minors.
Conduct of Registered Users and Visitors
We believe that all registered users and visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using any of the e-mail services so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly. To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask, and you agree, to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the Site:
1. You will follow these Terms and all applicable laws;
2. You will never give your password to anyone (no Best Self employee will ever ask for it) and you will not provide your billing or credit information except to make a purchase;
3. You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Site in any manner;
4. You will not e-mail any User Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyrights of any party;
5. You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
6. You will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the Site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
7. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with Best Self; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
8. You will not use the Services to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature;
9. You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services on the Site (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
10. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice. In the event that your service is terminated, you will immediately lose access to any information that may be on the system. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BEST SELF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE FOR ANY REASON, WHETHER IT BE BECAUSE OF TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, OR INTERNET PROBLEMS OR ERRORS; OR ANY OTHER REASON.
Disclosure of Your Identity
You understand that you are personally responsible for your behavior while on the Site , and agree to indemnify and hold Best Self and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including attorneys' fees) that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Services, or your access to the Site, or your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party.
Best Self could not provide a free service if we were exposed to substantial liability. Please read these Disclaimers carefully before using this website.
Use at Your Own Risk. We provide the material, including, but not limited to, editorial content or advertisements, available through this website for informational purposes only. You may only use the material and the services available through this website for your personal and non-commercial use. We try to ensure that information we post to this site is both timely and accurate, and that the services offered are reliable. Yet despite our efforts, errors or faulty advice due to extraneous factors, may occur from time to time. Before you act on any information you've found on our site, you should confirm any facts that are important to your decision. IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION, EDITORIAL, OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS YOU MAY INCUR THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF ANY SERVICE OR ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
Materials Submitted by Other Users. Many of the business advertisements and other information available on this site are posted by third-party advertisers or content providers. We cannot and do not review every advertisement, editorial, or posting made in other areas available for public postings. Nor do we take steps to confirm the accuracy of any editorial listings or postings submitted by advertisers or other third parties. You may well read any editorial before anyone on our staff does. Take what you find with a grain of salt. We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy or proficiency of any editorial, advertisement or business services. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
No Endorsements. We are not responsible for, and cannot guarantee the quality, safety or performance of, goods and services provided by our advertisers or by others who advertise on sites that we link to. A business listing on our site does not constitute our endorsement of the business featured in the listing or of any product, service or other material offered through such business. Similarly, a link to another website does not constitute our endorsement of that site or of any product, service or other material advertised on or offered through such site.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES AND ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM YOU EXPERIENCE FROM USING THE SERVICES) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "WHERE-IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BEST SELF MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BEST SELF DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BEST SELF DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BEST SELF OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING CLAIMS THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BEST SELF HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
Access Restrictions; Termination
We can terminate your access to the Site or the Services at any time.
We can also change these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Services after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. Notice to you may be made by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Services. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Scheduled and Unscheduled Site Down Times
In order to ensure that you have the latest information and the best tools for your new home search, Bestselfconnect.com regularly performs site maintenance. Our scheduled maintenance window is every Wednesday from 1AM to 5AM Central time. However, there may be other delays and service interruptions from time to time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have questions regarding this, please contact us.
All content on the Site is owned by Best Self, LLC and/or its licensees and protected by applicable law, with all rights reserved. Best Self takes the protection of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, very seriously. Best Self will terminate your access to, or use of, the Site and/or the services, without notice to you, if you infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of others.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 501 et seq., copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to Best Self if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. Best Self will respond to all such notifications that are sent to:
Best Self, LLC
80 West Wieuca Road, Suite 115
Atlanta, GA 30342
Attn: Copyright Disputes
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Website;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of such notification, Best Self shall promptly investigate the matter, and, if appropriate, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. After Best Self removes or disables access to such material, if such material was posted by a user of the Site, Best Self will notify the party that posted the material of its action. Such party may then provide Best Self's designated agent proper "counter-notification" stating his, her or its authority to post the allegedly infringing material, which Best Self will forward to the alleged copyright owner. Best Self will inform the alleged copyright owner that Best Self will repost the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten to fourteen business days unless the alleged copyright owner sends a second notification to Best Self's designated agent stating that it has filed suit against the alleged infringer.
An effective counter-notification must be sent to Best Self's designated agent, whose name and address are listed above. The notice must include the following information:
• The counter-notifying party's physical or electronic signature;
• Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material was before its removal or disablement;
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the party has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
• The counter-notifying party's name, address, phone number, and a statement that the party consents to the jurisdiction of the federal court in its district, or if the subscriber is foreign, it consents to any jurisdiction where Best Self is subject to jurisdiction, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided Best Self with notification or an agent of such a person.
Equal Housing Opportunity
All real estate advertising on the Site is subject to the Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention, to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women; and people securing custody of children under 18.
Best Self will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All visitors to the Site are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised in this Site are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development toll-free at 800-669-9777. The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 800-927-9275.
Best Self and Bestselfconnect.com are trademarks of Best Self, LLC. Other trademarks are the property of Best Self, LLC or their respective owners.
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and Best Self. They supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and Best Self relating to your use of the Site or the Services. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of these Terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to any choice of law provisions. You agree that, with the exception of injunctive relief sought by Best Self for any violation of Best Self's proprietary or other rights, any and all disputes relating to these Terms, your use of the Site or the Services shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA") before an independent arbitrator designated by the AAA. The location of arbitration shall be Atlanta, GA, USA. You can direct any questions concerning these Terms to:
Best Self, LLC
80 West Wieuca Road, Suite 115
Atlanta, GA 30342
Attn: Website Terms
Food & Nutrition
Fitness & Weight Loss
Health & Wellness
- Acupuncture/ Chinese Medicine
- Adult ADHD – Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Age Management for Men
- Alleviating Arthritis Pain
- An Integrative Approach to Managing Fall Allergies
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Back Pain Relief Options
- Back Pain/Pilates
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer and Diet